There’s no point in hiring someone to speak to your group unless it’s tailored to what they need and want. I give 100% customized workshops and lectures, surveying groups before presenting to ensure that the content, style, and activities I bring deliver.
I also do a whole lot more listening than your average speaker. I incorporate movement for kinesthetic learners and video for visual learners. Afterward, I stay to answer questions and I follow up with participants, every time.
- How to go sugar free and stay sugar free
- Simple tools that make health maintenance easy
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Women Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area, San Mateo, CA
- Whole Foods Wellness Club, Oakland CA
- Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Ann Arbor, MI
Not for Profit
- TEDxBrookings, Brookings, South Dakota
- The Awareness Network, San Jose, CA
- Volunteers Exploring Vocation Former Volunteer Retreat, Burlingame, CA
- Heritage House, Atlantic, IA
- Krishnamcharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai, India
- American Association of University Women, Ann Arbor, MI
- K-8 Staff Training Dubuque Community School District, Dubuque, IA
- University of Michigan Women’s Studies Department, Women’s Reproductive Health Course, Ann Arbor, MI
- Luther College Center for Ethics and Public Life, Decorah, IA
- University of Michigan Women’s Studies Department, Men’s Health Course, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Michigan Health Management Research Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- Nea Community Learning Center, Alameda, CA
If you’d like to have me speak at your event, contact me here.